Demons

                                          DEMONS

We all have inner Demons it's how we cope with them that steers our life. I recently lost two close friends, they gave into to the Demons that controlled their lives and it makes me angry at them. I am so mad that they would take away our friendship, that they felt convinced I couldn't help get them passed whatever place they were in. This loss inside of a week is devastating and just pisses me off that I didn't see in time to help them.
As I go forward with my treatment I see my Demon and I know it very well I'm going to fight by their example, they struggled long and hard... I will survive BUT damnit they still piss me off. Rod and Dan, you will live forever in my heart and mind, you bastards.....

Aloha...
kaha

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

metaphor

Another Public service announcement