Thanks

                                        Heartfelt Thanks


My heart is overwhelmed by the outpouring of support for the Cancer that infects my body. I wanted to share this journey with everyone and by so doing create a dialogue, one that will not only help and support my plight but that of others that are facing the same thing or have been through the devastating effects of cancer.

I have learned that several of my friends are going through the same condition as I find myself and their input has been extremely valuable. As we get into the treatment stage I will tell everyone what is going on.

NEWS FLASH!!!!!! just got an appointment with Dr. Walker in RADEON (Radiation oncology) for the 9th ya!!!! will be leaving the Tucson area for Phenoix WD Anderson hospital in the morning.
Thanks again all....

Aloha
kaha...  

  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

metaphor

Another Public service announcement