Update for cancer

Well, this has been a banner day (no pun intended) I now have a staff: a Nurse, a Surgeon, an Oncology Doc, a speech therapist, and a nutritionist. This all a very cool thing and makes me feel wanted. On the other hand, the dentist said I had to have some teeth removed BEFORE the radiation treatment. Four teeth and two hours later my lower lip feels like a bowling ball and I need to heal about two weeks before the radiation treatment. Ya!!!

The lesson here is TAKE CARE OF YOUR TEETH AT ANY AGE......

The PET scan came back as all clear will post a picture when available, there were some interesting findings about clogged arteries and gallstones but will explain later. now I just going to lay down and let the swelling go down...
Aloha...
kaha



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

metaphor

Another Public service announcement